Wednesday, October 28, 2015

First heartbreak

Ethan getting introduced to a new nanny

Ethan: I'm sad mommy because my Sam Jose ah Yee go away
New nanny gave Ethan a small candy bar that he was holding tightly to. 

Ethan: mom I want to keep this for when my old ah Yee come back. I will share with her. 

Mommy was feeling sad as well. 

Ethan: mommy why are you sad? 
Mom: I am sad because you are sad Ethan 
Ethan: mom I am not sad anymore because my new ah Yee is here. 

He already know how to empathize and console at 3

Day3 : woke up crying all night. This is Thursday morning face before going to school

Ethan says " mom don't take my picture "


Day 4 : Tonight Ethan took the photo frame we made for him with pictures of ah Ye and him. Looked at it for a while and decided to open the trash and dump it. I guess it is his way of coping. We are glad the new nanny is working out great so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment