Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Made in Newport with love


Our short vacation to Newport Beach, CA on Dec 9th has become very memorable time for both Jack and I . Without much planning, except to relax and enjoy the company of each other; a little baby was made. I was very pleased that Jack has finally warmed up to the idea of potentially having a family. That is all that I can ask for. For some odd reason, I almost know that something amazing was happening after that night. I started developing some weird symptoms shortly after like vomiting after watching MI4 with the Hui, headaches and breast tenderness. I was suspicious but I kept it to myself.

On Dec 29th, the date of my expected period my suspicions was confirmed after 4 home pregnancy test :).
Jack and I was happy with the news but as Jack puts it CATF = Can't accept the fact that this was really happening. We are well on our way on this 9 month journey together.


No comments:

Post a Comment